Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 92

CPK!!!!
The weeks are still going by faster and faster. We saw a lot of progress this week with our investigators. We have two families right now that are really really great! They both went to church yesterday, and loved it! The children of familia de l_ R____ sang in sacrament meeting in the primary choir ´´sigue al profeta´´! It was awesome, their mom was sitting next to me and she just started  crying. #thegospelbringsjoy
This guy was just going at it with the machete! It was funny :)


I love this opportunity to serve the lord and serve my fellow brothers and sisters of Mexico! I am still learning so much each day, that is why I love this gospel! The church is true, God loves you, and so do I!

I cannot explain how grateful I am for my savior Jesucristo, who is my best friend. I know He lives, and because of Him I can daily become a better person. I know that the atoning sacrifice allows me to be a better me. The mission has helped ME be a BETTER ME! I trust, 100%, in the Lord. He is my Savior and Redeemer. 

Look for him, and get to know him,

#graciasaqueelvive

Elder Quinn
 
Love the dear elders... the package too.. muffins worked... should I put an egg in the brownies?
It has rained each afternoon.. kinda strange.

Message for Grandpa Quinn
Tell him that I love him, I am proud of him, and I am representing his and the Lords name.

I love you Grandpa.

Elder Quinn

No comments: