How about that fabulous family packed conference????
That was legit! I loved it! There were so many great talks! Bednad, Nelson, and Holland being some of my favorites! I love hearing the Apostles and Prophets speak, they are truly inspired men! I know that if we live by their counsel we will be protected.

I loved his week. I am super committed and motivated to continue being a dedicated member when I am home (that's pretty soon). I know that the gospel is true, and it helps me daily! I couldn't live without it.
One of the highlights of the week was that three families went to the conference! The family d_ la r___ is super exited for their baptism... APRIL 24th!!!! Good day right? I am so proud of them, they are some of the most prepared people I have taught. Then we had S____ and her son F____ in the conference, and R___ came. R____ is a miracle. I found him in my last area, Iztacalco, where we taught an English class. He came to the class... but just to learn English. I was transfered and three weeks later I was walking down the street here in Acoxpan, and we found each other! He said, Elder Quinn, I have been thinking about you! I am getting separated from my wife, and I have been having a really hard time. I have been praying (in English) and I have carried around the Book of Mormon that you gave me everyday.
It was cool to see him in conference (3 sessions) to hear all about the importance of the family,..
![]() |
My companion eats so much!
|
I loved the talk by Brother Gibson in the priesthood session, remember when we went to Sweden with him and president Beck. That was such a memorable experience! Thank you for those unforgettable opportunities.... and thank you for this one too! I have learned so much! Thanks dad
Elder McKay Quinn




No comments:
Post a Comment