This week was awesome, we are still going strong with our families that are progressing, all went to church!!! And a couple is getting married this week! PLEASE pray for family de la rosa... .so they can get married and baptized! I hope it all works out,... it will be the first baptism here in a year! We are turning this place around, faith is a principle of action people!!! I wish all missionaries could understand that. ACTION! That entails a lot of things. But wow I have seen the Lords hand in this work.
![]() |
| There was a fiesta upstairs when we went to teach familia de la rosa.... this mariachi was inches away from the door. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Cecilio y Boliver (we taught them in a sewing shop) |
![]() |
| Fabian! the son of Susana ( investigators) |
![]() |
| A Mexican snack, with an American snack. Reeses... jicama, with chili and lime |
My testimony of the BOM is growing stronger right now! Wow its so true, just read it!
Love life!
Elder Quinn
(One of McKay's former companions, Elder Brown, and who he will room with at BYU in June is going home this week)
Yeah I talked to Elder Brown, he is nervous to go home :) hahaha esta bien.
(A mom in our ward who has a cute daughter, Grace, on a mission in Germany was talking to me about her tough companion)
(A mom in our ward who has a cute daughter, Grace, on a mission in Germany was talking to me about her tough companion)
Yes training is for sure the hardest thing I have done, but the good think is that my companion is trying really hard! But even with a good companion training is tough... lots of patience. But yes, when I was in the office, and I was assigned to ''babysit'' that was tough too! Tell her to read Moroni 7 and pray for the help of the Lord.... she is the one that has to change before she can expect a change in her companion.
It's tough, but all to learn!!!
Anders! That's cool, he's a good kid. (His friend, Anders Nelson that went to Sweden with McKay and Paul was just called to Sweden on his Mission)





No comments:
Post a Comment