It was a great week! We taught more lessons this week than we had in any other week! It was so busy! We also brought the two progressing families to Church and 5 new investigators that hadn't attended the church before! We are progressing so well! Last night we found three other women that had listened to the missionaries a year ago, but lost contact when they moved. They live a block away from us and we fully intend on teaching and baptizing them. We had contacted someone on the street about two weeks ago with the #graciasaqueelvive cards... they are now progressing as a family and the mom and daughter attended the church Sunday! The Lord is working miracles here.
Remember C____ from iztacalco? She was someone I contacted on the street and last weekend she was baptized as well!" I have a testimony of the spirit... a lot of times we are prompted but we don't react because we are scared. We need to trust in the Lord, because he doesn't make mistakes, therefore when He prompts us to talk to someone or serve them, we should act without hesitation. I have been learning this on the mission, and will continue to implement what I have learned throughout all my life!
The Lord is preparing me for what's coming.
I trust him, and love him.
Elder Quinn
Familia d________ is getting married the 30th and baptized the 2nd! So stoked! We have eight others that we are preparing for baptism! The Lord blesses, the windows of heaven are open.
Elder Quinn
![]() |
| Viva o Brasil, for Anthony and Nathan |
![]() |
| Only in Mexico. cutting the soccer field grass with a push mower! hahaha |
![]() |
| Party in the middle of the street... complete with a blowup |
![]() |
| ´´la mano de dios´´ |
![]() |
| yeah it was sweet today! We went to the Estadio Azteca... the largest stadium in the Americas!!! 105,000 seats |
![]() |
| Elder Quinn, |
![]() |
| Elder Marklowitz and Elder Quinn |
Thanks mom , I love you!"
(For his birthday (24 April) we sent him 8x10 photos of him with each convert at their baptism and the scripture 'Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not.' D&C 6:36)
The package was awesome! I am working on writing letters to all the converts and then I will send the pictures with the missionaries in their areas"! They looked sooo good"! I love it"! Thanks mom. sorry for the spelling and writing.... its a bad keyboard. hahahah
I can call home the 9 10th or 11 th








No comments:
Post a Comment