Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 96

Watch out kids! I am no longer a teenager! I feel so old! 20 years of life and 1 month until I will be home with my wonderful family! I love you all sooo much! You have been the biggest support to me next to the Lord Jesucristo. Gracias. 

This week flew by so quick! I thought that the weeks would be slowing down or that there would be less work towards the end, but no... I thought wrong. The Lord is blessing us with an abundance of work so that I am 100% focused until the end! He knows me way too well, and he knows my NEED to work! I love my Savior and fully recognize his hand in HIS work. Oh its amazing. I know that this is just the start of a marvelous work that will be brought to pass in my life. I love it!

Familia de la R____ is getting married on Thursday! (pray por favor) and they will be baptized Saturday! SOOO READY! They were super prepared by the Lord. 

We are still working with S___, R___ and F_____ to  baptise them before I leave too! Oh and last night we were with the familia L____ (awesome members) and we found two more super prepared woman. It was sad because we put the fecha bautismal and it was for the 6th of JUNE!! But my companion will baptize them and send over the pictures... all is well. 

I love life, and love you all!

Elder Quinn
 
What is the plan for Wed, Thurs, Fri Sat and Sunday. Can we go to the temple Thursday 10 am?
Happy Birthday from Hermana Valadez

ice cream and brownies


Typical mexi van (public transport) 4 pesos!!

A house of order

Stampin up from the Hermana Valadez
They invited us to lunch today for my birthday.

​Don't show to Mable, she will get jealous:) hahaha Hermana Rueda (Super active woman) we teach investigators in her home

Melted mint patties

No comments: