Monday, May 4, 2015

Week 97


The family D_ L_ R____ are now officially members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! It was awesome! My companion was so stoked for his first baptisms.. and nervous. :) hahahaha There was a strong spirit there.

I feel so content right now. We have been working so hard, and the Lord has blessed us! And he continues to bless us, R___ asked me yesterday during church ´´where can I get white clothes for the baptism?´´ He will be baptized the 23rd! So legit"
That address doesn't exist... Contacting references. LOOK CLOSE
I  know the Lord is blessing me with a lot of work to be able to take advantage of these last three weeks! He knows me perfectly. My companion is learning so much and is preparing to take over the area. He is doing well.
Xochimilco!!! boats in canals. cool

I have mixed feelings. While I am working there is no problem, it feels like any other day in the field... but on Mondays it's weird, because everyone talks to me about my house.... but I like it, because it is preparing me.
 I know the Lord has been preparing me for two years to be able to tackle what is coming. This life is good, sooo good! I am really excited to see you all! Thanks for your love and support.

So when are we talking for Mothers Day? I cannot talk Sunday... but president said whatever other day I can. :) love that man!"

Elder >Quinn
Scripture for the week: Romans 15:4
'For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.'

No comments: