Friday we had zone conference, with Elder Walker of the seventy, so powerful!
He reassured me that all that I have learned here will be to help me in the rest of my life. I know the Lord has been preparing me during two years for what's coming.
Saturday we sang in the stake conference. It was a great experience. Presidente Valadez spoke and got all the members stoked on missionary work! We will be working with that wave of excitement.
Sunday was stake conference and it was an inspired meeting about families. I am so grateful for my family that has helped me so much in all my life. I know that the Lord has blessed me, more than I deserve. I love you all!
This week my companion will be taking the lead in all teaching, planning, and finding. I will support him and back him up, but he is the one now in charge of everything! I'm excited for him.. and praying a lot for him.
love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment