Terve once again.
Things are rolling out just fine here at the MTC. I have not been able to think of anything that I need before I go. Although I hear they don't have Reeses in Finland. If you send me a package of king size, or even better, double peanut butter reeses I'll send you a package of European Chocolate! It's sooo good! Some of my teachers brought some to class. Now that's an offer you can't refuse :)
My favorite impression from conference was to make sure to point investigator from the font to the temple. Baptism is the 1st step but not the last. Just like Alma says.
Thanks mom and Camille for your little letters. They are really nice to get. We were supposed to get our picture orders today but they haven't arrived yet. I'll wait to send this letter and see if they come tomorrow.
I love you all,
1 comment:
You and your family have had such a wonderful impact in my life. I am so happy to know you.
Tanya
Post a Comment