Nothing else really new.:) Two obedient missionaries doing their best. Well…close to obedient….in the white handbook it says we should write a letter to our fam every week. I’m breaking that rule because I’ve already written about 187 letters, just on this page! If I really wrote one letter a week by the end of two years you’d have a paragraph! Haha
D&C 50:20 we must teach by the spirit and learn by the spirit to truly understand the correct meaning! Thanks for that Bednar talk. My whole district has read it now!:)We love the word!!
I’m like sponge right now just trying to absorb the language. Guess what?...I set a random goal to be able to do the splits by the end of my mission. So now I “stretch’ every morning to be able to reach my goal. Isn’t that kind of a cool little play on words? No but really I do. Maybe I should visualize a sponge while I stretch AND listen to classical music….that’s actually what I do minus the sponge part. Elder Bryant thinks I’m a bit coo-coo. Which I am. It gets me psyched for the work. After a good stretching session I’m ready to hit the streets and talk to everyone and anyone the Lord wants me to! Oh, I just love this work and I love the Lord even more! Rakaudella, Vanhin

P.S. I’ve eaten the last Reese bar, now there gone. Thanks for them. I have four more Mrs. Fields cookies though, so I’m good.
PSS Mom what can you remember about the thoughts you had the day I was born. Will you tell me about that day?
1 comment:
He must have a lot of will power. I have never let Mrs. Fields Cookies last that long:)
Post a Comment