Monday, July 27, 2009

arsg

Terve!

The work is going forward! Our most promising investigator, Henri, came to church for the third time in a row this Sunday! He is such a humble guy, I am so excited for when we invite him to set a baptism date this week. I know he’ll have a lot of opposition, but he is ready. If you could keep him in your prayers.

We had a district meeting this week and pres. talked about the progress of our mission and the worthiness of the missionaries. WE’VE DONE IT! The mission now has the highest key indicators than it’s ever, ever had before. The Lord’s spirit is brooding over Finland. He is just waiting to bring the gospel to so many. And it is going to happen through the worthiness of the missionaries. Mom, like you said about always praying for us to teach with power. That power comes through the spirit when we are worthy. I’m sure that’s why Alma taught with power, because he was so worthy. True steadiness in obedience-worthiness. Uh! Thank you for your prayers.

O.K. I’m doing well. Not Sick. But TIRED! We set high goals last week for finding. And we ac hived them. YES! It feels so good. We definately had to rely on the Lord for strength. Elder Falk and I are doing great. He has such a good heart and intent. I’m learning and experiencing so many good things with him.

President unleashed some news in District meeting. From two weeks ago, up to Jan. 1 . In that block of time we are getting one half of the mission. Or on Jan. 1 half of the mission will be really really young. Because we are going from 50 to 60 missionaries in a few months rather than a year. So it basically means that I’m going to not only be a senior companion, but also a trainer by Christmas! WOW. I need help. haha It’s going to be intense. But I’m excited for the challenge. You know I always am. Love you all. Jumalan siunausta teille!

Elder Quinn

No comments: