Monday, August 3, 2009

Terve!

This week has been great. A few rainy days, but they add character. We are doing well. We received a "mini Missionary” Eli a 17 yr old young man from Jyväskylä, Veli Jarvis, that will be with us for a week to experience the work AND to teach us how to actually speak FINNISH!!! It’s been way exciting. He is SO great in teaches. So free to say whatever he wants. I still have to kind of plan what I’m going to say and practice it.

More about Vanhin Falk. His moms e-mail is , phfalk1@gmail.com . He learned about the church when he came to America. He has a powerhouse testimony. His mom raised all those children practically alone. WoW, I want to meet her. From what I’ve heard she is amazing! What else? If you want to know more, ask questions.

This morning I was reading a lot about the spirit, and how it can help us in all aspects! ALL, it can even enhance our physical abilities! I’ve def. seen that in my life. The Lords blesses us so much. And we often don’t see it right as it’s happening. As I’ve taken time to ponder, the spirit can teach me from my past experiences. It’s awesome! It’s like recycling! I can learn as I experience something. Then I can reflect on it and learn even more. What a blessing memories are. God is all knowing. He IS our father. And HE DOES LOVE US. This is what I’m earnestly sharing with people here in Finland daily. Thanks for you support. It’s good to hear that all is in
place at home. ..(which means that all is out of place! haha)

I love you all,
Yes it was on purpose last week. ;) mielenkintoinen!

No comments: