Thursday, August 6, 2009

letter to family

Dearest Family,

Terve! I’m alive, the sun is shining, my heart is pumping, and WE ARE PREACHING!

I’m so grateful to be blessed with an obedient companion. AND now we have a mini missionary! He is great! Our first day together I wrote down 29 new words to learn! The Lord truly does have a plan. I feel so loved. I’ve been able to learn SO MUCH more Finnish with Veli Jarvis being here. I can ask him anything. Our teaches are going so well with him too! We set a goal to get two more investigators while he’s here. Hopefully we can. The Lord is over all. As long as we are working our little guts out and always trying to improve, it’s in His hands.

I’m really learning what’s important to me out here. And I’m also learning what I’m made out of. I LOVE IT! Thanks for all your support. MUCH LOVE

No comments: