Terve!
Guess what? My email just got deleted again! But we are moving forward in Tampere! With the sisters baptism and our two investigators in church it is now visible.
We also did some great work with less actives this week. And one of them, Veli Waltzer, came to church! We visited him and before we left he asked for a blessing. It was a great moment to see him humble himself before the Lord! It makes us so happy to see people come back to the light!
Yes, I am healthy. Zone Conference is this Thursday because president was sick. Yes, Tarja got baptised in the only true church with the correct authority from God. And YES I am so happy!
This week is SO busy. We even planned over p-day. We barely squoze in time to write to you because we LOOOOOVE you, but then we have teaches and what not for the rest of the day. Every day this week is packed. We don't even know when we have time to go to the grocery store!!! EEK? But that's the way we like it. The Lords work is more important than eating right? No, we will just have to go at seven tonight during trakting time.
:( Sorry another email was deleted. I'm so happy to hear that all is well with the family. Sorry, I don't have time to write a snail mail either :( I can't think about this e mail getting deleted thing anymore it's just making me so sad. O.K. Love you know that we are working our bums off here in Tampere! Literally, if we don't get around to buying groceries. haha good thing I'm blessed with a good reserve in that general area. ;) haha Yes, there is a purpose for everything. Have a great week! Thanks for all your prayers! Sorry this wasn't detailed
No comments:
Post a Comment