Monday, August 17, 2009

Saatte Kuvia!

Eating blood sausage at Tapola in Tahmelan Tori in Tampere. Want some???....
Dallin in Vaasa on splits. It's a beautiful city.


Dallin in the field white and ready to harvest!


Berrie bushes at a members house.


The work is continuing in Tampere even when the weather starts to turn. The mornings are starting to get colder, now I'm wearing long sleeves. :) Here it comes!

Elder Falk and I were tracking the other day and these people who were having a party answered the door. We quickly realized it was a wedding. We asked if we could come back the next day and teach about God's plan for us and how we can be with our families forever! They said yes and shut the door. Elder Falk and I couldn't decide if they were serious or not. But we said we would go back, so we did. After all you never know until you GO. We went and the same boy answered the door. He was kind of stooping down to keep his dog inside. So we noticed him before he noticed us. He finally looked up to see who was there and realized that it was us. We actually had come back! It was a surprise to him. He stiffened as he took a sharp breath in. And his eyes got all huge. He made some noise like, 'ÄÄÄÄÄH'. And then slammed the door closed. I guess he really wasn't expecting us to come back. Elder Falk and I just looked at each other and laughed out loud as soon as the door was closed. haha It put us in a great mood for the next two hours of going door to door. But it did highlight one attribute that Latter Day Saints tend to have. That is, we are sincere. We mean what we say. Many people these days just say what others want to hear, and don't mean it.

I'm sorry I don't have much time today. But we are well. Change calls are this week. katsotaan. We are working hard and relying on the spirit here in Tampere. Please continue to pray for the elect to be found! Rakkaudella,

No comments: