Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Teillä oli hauskaa!

Terve!


Lots of CHANGE here in Tampere. We finally decided to drop Henri as an investigator. We know the Lord will bless us by guiding us to the more elect. We couldn't meet a lot with our other investigators so we did lots and lots of finding. :) It tested us....I loved it.


Elder Falk and I have LOVED our time together but unfortunately it has come to an end. The Lord wants me in a little town on the west coast of Finland called Pori. :) I'm sad and excited to go. But I know it's right. This gospel is SO true, and I will preach it where ever the Lord puts me.


Elder Oseen is my new companion. He's from Idaho! Yeah. And even better...Idaho Falls! I don't know him too well yet; but he is a really fun, down to earth, honest, type of elder. I'll definately write more about him next Monday.


As for the city Pori. They have a different accent there, so we'll see how that goes. And the city is right next to it, Rauma, it is supposedly even worse. It's even called a different language by some people. As tough as it could be, I know we'll see success, for we know in whom we've trusted. And that's the Lord, our rock and redeemer, the great and all mighty! I have a strong testimony that when we trust in Him. And give our whole self; heart, might, mind, and strength, to Him, then he gives us the ability to do whatever he commands. For some of you it's to raise a family, to teach, to sustain, to support.... I know that the Lord has commanded us all to share his gospel. And he will help us do that in whatever way after we have given our will to him. Oh the joy that comes from doing what's right! It's almost addicting! The Lord blesses and helps us everyday to do the things that He has called us to do. Through Him impossible becomes possible, dark becomes light, fears become faith, and weaknesses become strengths! He has helped me to communicate in this 'impossible' language. He has helped me thru the dark. He has taken my doubts about the Finn's and turned them into faith, He has strengthened me and will do so as long as I humbly serve.


The Finn's are a great people. They need the gospel just as much as any other human. I want them to feel of the Lord's power. I want them to do the impossible, safely pass thru the dark, turn their fear into faith, and to experience the changing power of the Lord. He truly knows how to succor us. I have been succored, and all I want is for the Finn's to experience the same. Haha, maybe I should us that as a street approach, ' HEY, I've been succored!' NO..:)


I love you ALL and pray for your individual growth. Please continue to pray for the work. Finland is about to turn. We need prayers. Rakkaudella,