Terve!
Wow, well the first week in Helsinki is over and I feel like I’m starting to know my way around. There are SO many people here, and it is such a busy place. It’s funny, when we come home at night there is a stark difference between the busy streets and our quiet apartment on the seventh floor (with an ocean view) (yeah, the church treats us right ).
Peace is such an important thing in receiving divine guidance. When we study in the morning it’s like we are literally putting on our spiritual armour so we can go out into the big city and still have the spirit with us. Of course revelation can come whenever and were ever, in the midst of city noise, or in minutes of quiet pondering. But I have come to really appreciate taking a few minutes at night to ponder and write down thoughts. It’s amazing how much direction one can receive.
I know that the Lord really is in communication with us, His children, on earth. He has a living prophet. And also He communicates with us directly as needed. Oh what a perfect plan.
I love you all, we need your prayers here in Finland. Please pray for us to have the spirit with us; for us to have the gift of tongues; and for the elect to be found!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Quinn

Wow, well the first week in Helsinki is over and I feel like I’m starting to know my way around. There are SO many people here, and it is such a busy place. It’s funny, when we come home at night there is a stark difference between the busy streets and our quiet apartment on the seventh floor (with an ocean view) (yeah, the church treats us right ).
Peace is such an important thing in receiving divine guidance. When we study in the morning it’s like we are literally putting on our spiritual armour so we can go out into the big city and still have the spirit with us. Of course revelation can come whenever and were ever, in the midst of city noise, or in minutes of quiet pondering. But I have come to really appreciate taking a few minutes at night to ponder and write down thoughts. It’s amazing how much direction one can receive.
I know that the Lord really is in communication with us, His children, on earth. He has a living prophet. And also He communicates with us directly as needed. Oh what a perfect plan.
I love you all, we need your prayers here in Finland. Please pray for us to have the spirit with us; for us to have the gift of tongues; and for the elect to be found!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment