
Terve!
Wow, the weeks are going by so fast! It feels like I just wrote to you.
Our investigators that we found last week:
One fell thru but oddly enough the 3rd roommate is now interested. haha I love this work because the Lord has mysterious ways.
Another one is progressing very well. Two weeks ago she didn't even know who Jesus Christ was and know she prays everyday. It's so cool to see how excited she is about the gospel. When we came to her door with a member after a week she said, 'I have the flu, but can we still meet?' Then later when we came, 'I've prayed everyday since you left'. This girl is studying in Finland and apparently she's also come because it's her time to hear about the gospel. :) We have a meeting on Saturday so I'll tell you more about her.
This week we had splits with the Tampere Zone Leaders. They came to our area and we had the coolest experience. In the evening we had a little slot of time to tract. And, I guess I should say we had a ton of teaching appointments. But some of them got moved and we knew it was for a purpose. It just felt right. We felt that the Lord had someone specific for us to find. So we prayed about an area and then went there. It was a place I've never been before, and there were lots of locked buildings. But then we found it. The place where we were supposed to be. We started knocking and the third door we knocked was the home of a family (mother and son). She was open to let us in. We taught her that night and also the following evening. She said she's separated herself from her previous church because it 'wasn't like Christ's original church', and she's been looking ever since then for the truth. We have a meeting in the middle of the week with her, PRAY for it! :) I know that if we ask the Lord he guides us in our lives. By praying we can align our will with His and He will guide us. I love the Lord and am especially grateful to be in his service right now.
Oh family...what else? Yes, I would love the Conf. ensign.
Oh yeah, our yoga teacher investigator. We had our last teach with him this week and took a picture. We exchanged info and said good bye. I will be in contact with him thru out life for sure. He treated us with such fairness and compassion. In our teaches I learned a lot about my own faith, thru the Holy Ghost. It helped me to understand a bit better the connection of my faith and what I actually do in everyday life. Interacting with people, habits,...
O.K. this week is Kielikoulu and splits with the Neitsytpolku elders. I may get to serve with Elder Burt again. :)
I Love you, thanks for your wonderful support!
Vanhin Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment