Down town Helsinkin by the train station picking up Elder Jones for training meeting.
Doing something for president on his laptop in a grocery store parking lot on the way to pick up some sisters for a meeting at seven in the morning after we only had three hours of sleep because of a run to the hospital in the middle of the night. (long story, remind me to tell you after the mission, don't worry everyone is ok and it didn't have to do with us personally)
Playing trumpet in a random music shop to fulfill one of my 'extra-curricular' goals. Gotta have fun! Ohhhhh, it felt good to play!
Elder Henderson eating a wonderful meal.
Conference was SOOOO filled with the spirit! Did you feel it? Oh, I loved it. We watched one session on Saturday evening, two more plus preisthood on Sunday and then the last one we watched this morning. :)
We had two investigators come and it brought so much joy to see them listening and learning from the prophet. There is nothing like the gospel. Jesus Christ is the only way, and we just had the chance to hear from his chosen prophet.
One of our investigators who came is going to be baptized on the 13th of November. She is a humble woman who is really ready to be baptized. It's a miracle, she actually called our Bishop and asked if she could have a Book of Mormon and meet with the missionaries.
Again I testify that the Lord is preparing people to join His fold. Thank you for your prayers in helping us find them or them find us, in the case of this great sister. Prayer works! Heavenly Father listens and answers the righteous prayer. We have as well prayed to meet someone who is ready to be baptized and now she is here. But we can't stop there. We are talking with everyone and keeping our nack to find on level 'high'.
Thank you for the huge package!!!!!!! It was incredible. I wasn't expecting anything like that. The new shirts are so nice, now I know what white is supposed to look like. :)
I'm sending a lot of pictures this week. They are from my time I've had with Elder Henderson. I love him.
Love you all,
Elder Quinn

P.S:S. As I listened to Sister Cook's talk I thought of how grateful I am for two parents who are good examples of scripture reading, praying, and living virtuously. I love you two!




No comments:
Post a Comment