MTC
Familia,
This is just to answer questions that multiple people have
asked, but I don’t have time to answer them all, so I am writing one generic
letter to answer all questions. Camille
I guess you should post this, or at least share it with the family.
1.
Companionship.
One Elder in our room went home on day seven because right before he
left he had fallen into old habits concerning girls. He was almost 22 and had waited a year to
come out, but wasn’t quite ready. I
think he is determined though, and will probably come back out.
2.
Yes we have two teachers. The first is Hermana Link, a soft spoken 23
year old newlywed blonde. She is
great. We all love her because she is
really good at teaching grammar, and she is very spiritual. Then we have Hermano
Woodhouse who we love too. He is
awesome. He has a great sense of humor
and I am able to joke around with himJ
He served in Guadalajara, Mexico so he tells us the best stories and teaches us
culture and Mexico tips. I really like
him. He is fun. So we have his class for three hours a day
and Hermana Link’s class for 3 hours a day.
It is sometimes long, but totally doable. I really like learning.
3.
Shirts look good when they come out of the
dryer. I iron them all on P-day and then
hang them up nicely, that way save time in the morning. Ironing is fast because they don’t really
wrinkle.
4.
I haven’t had to wash pants yet because I have
so many and I am taking really good care of them. They have really cheap dry cleaning here, so
I will dry clean them once or twice.
5.
Mom, thanks for the donuts, the District loved
them. But….we don’t need any food here,
especially food. They feed us enough and
we all have received multiple packages with food and it is just sitting in our
room. Thanks though. I am not eating desserts here or drinking
soda, except on BYU in cream/brownie days Sunday/Wednesday.
6.
Mom, you would be proud of me, I used essential
oils. My throat was feeling sick one
morning so I mixed up a concoction of Onguard and Oregano. It totally worked!
Not much new happening here.
I still love it? I am having fun,
and I really like the trio, (Tripanionship)
Elder Quinn
PS tell Becca I
received her letter. I have the same schedule as Jacob Winters. So we always
see each otherJ
Tell her I’ll see her Friday at 12:50….with Jacob.
1 comment:
Great to hear from him. We love to hear all of these tips ( ie - shirt ironing). Ben is going to temple tomorrow and just wrote McKay a long letter. Jason has been over every day so I can tell he misses McKay.
Post a Comment