| Service project, Elder Torres and Quinn |
| Ward Car Wash. Elder Torres y Yo |
| Ward Conference in Barrio Coyocán |
| We received materials! |
| All house materials for 12 houses! |
| This is about as good as the sunsets get here! I hope they are better there :) |
| The taco shop of our investigator |
![]() |
| Hello Anna and Jean! I love you too! |
From McKay's email home this week:
hahahah yes the intermediate (Spanish) book is good! I love it, it explains things so well! :) hahaha I am still learning things from it! I will let you know when it is time for the next :) (We had sent him Beginning Spanish for Dummies and it was too easy:) hahaha Okay I will wait on the birthday package... thanks! What does it look like so I don't open it (Not like I am going to get more than one or anything) hahaha. Thanks mom, I love you! I was thinking a lot about you this week. Sorry for not spending more time with you before I left... that is one thing I regret. Sorry mom, I love you though!
Yes General Conference should be sweet! We are inviting everyone! We made special pass a long cards for the conference! It will be amazing! I will watch it in the same place I was six months ago... the Churubusco Stake Center! I will be able to watch it in English! Yes!!! I love it, cant wait!
Changes went well, really smoothly actually! Everything went as planned! The only down side was that I had to go to the airport at 3:30 AM, that's always pretty tiring. And we couldn't teach as much as we would have liked to this week because we were running around Churubusco all day Monday and Tuesday. When we were in the airport Monday waiting for the new American missionaries to arrive I saw my ´´friend´´ the assistant of the west mission that I see every time we go to the airport. He got to the offices the same day I did 8 months ago. He told me that he was leaving to the field this change! I went and told president all this, and he started laughing and replied, ´´ Do you smell something in the air Elder Quinn?´´´hahaha we started laughing :) I think I will be going into the field the next change... I still have to train someone how to do my job... who knows when I will do that, but I think I will be leaving the offices soon.
Glad to hear all is well! Everything is good with the Investigators.... oh yeah! So W____ had an interview with the president Saturday morning. He came out of the interview and said, ´´Elder Quinn... She can be baptized, but I want you to do it today!´´ hahahah I was so shocked! We talked with her and the bishop and tried to make it happen that day, but things just weren't working out with the ward activity and all. I called president and he told me it was okay if we did it later, so we decided on the 15th of April! She is finally going to get baptized!
(We sent him pictures of the Mexican Coke Cola they are selling here)
Oh that's hilarious! Yeah apparently the Mexican coke is original, like way good because they use sugar cane... I don't know though... we don't drink coke.
(We sent a photo Nathan took flying over Manus Brazil, parting of the waters)
Remember when we were there! That's so cool that he could go back for work! YEAH! I would love that! (Returning someday to do work in Mexico City) I was at the airport two days ago and the guys from deloitte were there waiting with their little deloitte sign. I talked to them, but they didn't really want to talk.... they thought I was going to convert them or something :)
But yeah! I would love to use Spanish for the job. and come back for work!
(We sent photos of putting Angel Moroni on Provo II temple)cool cool.... will dad still be working out there (Indiana, we were discussing that temple being finished in a year) by the time I'm home? You all need to get out on your mission! We have a major need for senior couples! We have two and one is leaving! We would love at least three more... want to come down ? :)
![]() |
| Vikingo, birthday cake eating game |











No comments:
Post a Comment