![]() ![]() | |||
| |||
| Beautiful sunset... the second good sunset in one year! |
| I was in interchanges with Elder Kelson |
| Elder Quinn, Frazier, Torres |
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
Hola Familia!
Wow, what a wonderful week! There is a famous picture that everyone down here loves... it depicts two sets of footprints on the beach, but after a point in time one set of foot prints disappears. The saying says something like... He walked a long side me, but when I couldn't walk anymore, he picked me up and carried me. I love that picture, and phrase. It is so true. The savior walked a long me, but this last week he picked me up, showed me his love, and carried me. He has blessed me this week with his merciful love. I love him so much, and I know he lives, and he walks beside us, but when we can no longer walk, he picks us up, and he shows us his love.
Cool tender mercy of the week. One day we were finishing up the day and we were waiting for the micro to pass by that takes us to the house. The micro that we usually don't take pulled up and we said, ´´no, we are waiting for the other´´ he replied, ´´no, come on... so we got on (thinking that we would get off in a different spot and then walk to the house) When I tried to pay him he said, ´´no, you guys aren't going to pay.´´ He then said, ´´ okay people, for the lders we are now going to general anaya.´´(The route that goes right past our house) He got up and changed his sign so that it sayed General Anaya. People were like but... you were going to Ermita. A few people got off. I stayed up front and sat where their girlfriends usually sit and I talked with him. It ends up that his nephew just got back from the mission and his sister lives in the San Pedro ward. He was super cool and took us strait to our house! Later in the route we were able to contact two other people and set up appointments with both! It was so awesome! I was stoked! I love it when little things like that happen.
Then Yesterday the Assistants and President made the changes and today we planned all the logistics of the changes next week. I am STOKED!!! I am staying here... but my companion is elder frazier!(The assistant that i have lived with for about 8 months, who is like my best friend) Yeah we are the secretaries and we have some special assignments to fix some administrate things here in the mission, and train missionaries on new programs that we will be implementing in the mission. We will be traveling around a little to do the training and everything. I will write more next week after the changes are done and everything. But i am super excited for this next transfer! It is going to be awesome with Elder Frazier... we are going to powerhouse it, and get the whole mission pumped up! I am so blessed, and the lord is watching over me! (Do not post on blog until tuesday because no one knows all this)
Love you...Elder Quinn
(Camille asking about another earthquake in Mexico)
Yes we are all good! We were here in the offices and it is on the third floor... I was working on the computer and all of the sudden the screen started shaking and the glass in the windows wash shaking or making that clicking sound. It startled me, but it was all good! Thanks for the photos. eventhough mom is gone it feels good to have a second mom to send me photos. tell Truman good job on the bike!
love you millie,
Elder Quinn
(Note from McKay on my birthday the next day)
Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much! You are the best mom I could ask for! I am so glad you are living the life on the stampin up cruise! Enjoy your last day! I am so glad to call you my mom!
Now Elder Frazier is my companion and we are secretaries, we are going to tear it up!
Love you Son,
Elder Quinn

No comments:
Post a Comment