Friday, May 16, 2014

week 48

 
We are here early this morning, 8 am. We have to leave at 11:30 to immigration, and we will be there all day until 6. 
 
Loved reading the PC house memories (Park City house was torn down by new owners this week... love you all! I hope all is well!
So many good memories! WoW! It will be fun one day to go through all the photos and relive all the memories! Love you all!

 So I am still the financial secretary... What is happening is Elder Frazier and I are companions, we are going to finish up all the administrative work here in the offices and organize things really well, so that next change two new secretaries can come in and easily take over.
So my companion was the assistant, but now we are both secretaries and I am still the finance guy! hahaha but in 5 weeks I will be out of here and he will be home!
 So we will be here five more weeks, and after that he is headed home... or to BYU, and I am headed to the field (Who knows where???) Yeah! I am so excited! So when we went to the airport this week with the Elders that went home, President on the way home said... ´´okay so we need two new secretaries, but I don't know who, so you guys are going to go to the zone conferences next week to train the whole mission on the new referral system and choose the secretaries. And after that we will call them into the offices on special changes so that you can train them.´´ We were stoked! So we will be training in the zone conferences and we will also be on the hunt for the new secretaries!
We have been running around like crazy this week with the new missionaries arriving Monday, training all day, food, teaching at night, getting up early for the changes Tuesday, making hot cakes for all the new missionaries :), executing the changes, BEING COMPANIONS WITH ELDER FRAZIER, showing him the office system, teaching more, buying more food for those who left this week, Going to the airport at 5:30am, filling out 40 medical claim forms, teaching v____ g______ (baptism 7 of June) Going to the airport again to send home an injured missionary and to pick up another new one that just received his visa, training him, feeding him, and then going to teach V_____ again, then teaching English class, and having our meeting with the ward mission leader. WOW That is what we have done in the last 4 days! Somuchfun! #missionlife We are doing well, and preparing for the zone conferences... we are really excited! I am excited talk to you Sunday! 7 sounds good! Love you all! 

Off to immigration!

Elder Quinn
 
Making pancakes for new Elders
McKay, Frazier, Torres

This was the morning that we fed the new missionaries, we got up at 6 to make pan cakes! Some traditions never die!

Elder Sanabria who was assistent for 7 months went home this week! We lived together for about 6 months! Elder Frazier, me, Sanabria

Elder Frazier, and yo


​I shredded all the old JPMorgan cards from when the mission changed over to Bank of America. there were over 100!
5 pm
 Oh, we made it back from immigration! I love you mom and can't wait to talk to you! See you Sunday at 7 my time!
(Mom was out of the country on Mother's Day, ironically in Mexico, so moved Mother's Day call)

No comments: