Friday, June 6, 2014

Week 51



Hey! Wow another week has flown by! First of all to answer your questions! Yes we were able to turn in the reports and everything! It's all going good! Elder Johnson comes this week so we are still in the final countdown for that! It is going to be awesome!

Long days... Yes I had a long long one this week (everyday is a long one:) But at 6:30 am president calls us and says that we need to go to the airport with an Hermana in the afternoon, but first we have to do like a million things in the office... hahaha and have our quarterly interviews with him. It didn't end up going just like that :) hahah We went to the church at 9 to teach there (something we have done lately to teach more) then we went to the offices to work, then to office depot to buy supplies, then the taxi arrived and we were putting on our suit coats on as we ran out the door, and with a smile the presidents says, ´´You realize that I haven't interviewed you yet, right?´´ Hahaha I replied back and said, ´´Yeah, I realized, but its not the first time. It's not anything new.´´ hahahah he was laughing so hard. And with that we went running out the door laughing. We loaded up her bags and headed to the airport.

After three hours there we came back here and I had received an email from one of my bosses in the Mexico area offices. They were asking for scans of a bunch of medical receipts from a year ago. I had no idea how I was going to find them all, but I said a little prayer asking for the Lords help, and then looked in a file that I have... there they were in the first spot I looked! That was a blessing!

So Then we went to the area and we were looking for a reference that we had. We knocked the door and the guy invited us in without hesitation. He presented us with his kids and their wives, and invited everyone in the house. We are now teaching them all, and have an appointment with the Bishop tonight! But that was the long long day this week! I know the Lord is watching over me and overseeing this work! Everyday before going to bed, Elder Frazier and I go over everything we did, and the list is always so long and we cannot believe that we did it all! We realize the Lords hand in this work, especially in our lives. He is amazing! I know that the Lord is watching over me. I have humbled myself and put all my trust in him. This is in his hands now... not mine. He lives and he loves and watches out for each and everyone of us!

Elder Quinn

PS. Thanks for the package... was that one that you were talking about Camille, or is there another on its way? The calender is awesome! And I love it!
I found this in the chapel this week... I thought Mary would like it!

She is loved and quoted by the YW down here.


We had a minute before the appointment in the church so Elder Frazier was learning piano. We are so happy! and just loving life. I haven't been more happy in my mission. Work Hard, Play Hard, Be Happy!

No comments: