I am now a Zone Leader in the Zone of Tlalpan, with Elder Erickson from Orem/Riverton. He is a beast! Elder Erikson is from Orem, he likes boating, and always went to Deer Creek! He went to Lake Powell too! He has 9 siblings, and is the second youngest, so he is real mature and driven (yeah, the two of us together are like a machine! We are going to work it!) He has only been Zone Leader for one change, and he is one change older than I am. So we are kind of in the same boat (new, learning how to fine tune the machine).
We just moved in today, and we are loving it! We are going to tear it up here. It is a pretty large zone, 36 missionaries. we have six districts. The area is big too, we reach all the way south to topilejo (un pueblo) its a branch out there. We are going to do divisions with them on Thursday... after the zone conference!
I am going to be teaching at zone conference, pray for me , because it will for sure be something new! Wow I am excited! I am also excited to do interchages with all the Elders, we are planning to do two a week so that we can reach out to all the districts. It is amazing, the work of the Lord presses forward! <Elder Erickson es un buen trabajador! (Elder Erickson is a good worker!) We are going to work like crazy!
I feel good about leaving the offices, I mean yes it's sad leaving carpet, a computer, nice bathroom, and a huge house! But I feel really excited to be doing something new and helping missionaries more one on one! It's going to be great!
So that family of four that we found a few weeks ago is getting baptised this next week! and two others, the work in Pedregal is on fire right now (sad to leave). Also we found this guy on Saturday (G______) and we invited him to church, he totally came ontime, and bore his testimony! It was a great testimony! So So cool! He should get baptised quick if he stops smoking! He is awsome!
I am so happy and excited!
Love,


No comments:
Post a Comment