Friday, July 4, 2014

Week 54

Wow what a great family photo! How did you get everyone there! The whole fam is together! So great! love the foto! So much fun stuff happening!
 
Yes, thanks for the package! WOW that was an experience... loved the silky free feel! :) 

I am a Zone Leader. I will tell you all the details in a minute, but I just returned from a pretty sweet meeting! 

Love you all so much!"

Elder Quinn
So this week has been awesome, I have been training the new secretaries, teaching a lot, finding new investigators, loosing weight, getting up early, going on secret missions for the president, and receiving new assignments! 

So we had a bunch of investigators (with fecha bautismal) come to church, but the best part was that a family in the ward passed by to pick up the investigators. So now the investigator family has friends! It was awesome, and it really strengthened the active family that brought the investigator to church! I was so excited when they all showed up! They stayed for the three hours and loved it! They were really able to have an uplifting spiritual experience and feel the spirit!
We also had other investigators come... they hadn't been coming to church, so we taught them the importance of going to church and they were like, oh,,, that makes sense... see you Sunday! And they came! It was fantastic! We are so so so busy now! 

So today at five in the morning we an Elder go to the airport, and when we went out with the Elder to the street, President was like, 'Hey Elder Quinn, I need you in the Leadership council that we are going to have today at 9 am',  I was like okay, cool cool. I'll be there. I show up and everyone is asking me what I was doing and then about halfway through president starts talking about me, and then announces to everyone that I am going to be a Zone Leader. I was like, okay, that's cool. He then goes on to say that he still doesn't know where I will go or who I will be with, he just had called me in to go to the council so that I could help plan the zone conferences for next week. He said that tomorrow or Monday I will be heading out so that I will be there just in time for the zone conference. (Nice way to start out right...?)  hahahaha so I am here writing, enjoying my last P-day in the office, and then I am off to work! Yeah buddy! I am so excited! It is going to be amazing! I don't even know where I am going, but I am pumped! The leadership council was sweet! The President is amazing! It was awesome, and all the ZLs are like my friends from the miss...so it is sweet to be with them! Loving life! 

I'll write you Tuesday!

Enjoy life with the family!
Elder James, Quinn, Johnson!
My office re emplacements!
Happy Fourth of July!
Elder Quinn


The house looks amazing! Can't wait!

Elder James and Elder Quinn

See you next week,
Hopefully I will know where I am going! or be there!
Love the house, love you all!

Elder Quinn

No comments: