Love the pictures and the update! Looks like it was a good fall harvest. Oh and the story about the Tahoe in the mud reminds me of that time we decided to take the short cut to get to Telluride Colorado and it started down pouring and the Tahoe was sliding off the mountain! hahah that was crazy! or one time when Dallin, Ben, Grandpa Arave and I went up to Talisman shot gun shooting but it started raining so we came down, but we were in the trailblazer sliding all over the place! (ask Dallin or Grandpa Arave) Sorry dad, I don't think I ever told you about that experience. :)
Life is good, I have nothing to complain about and a lot to be thankful for! Thanks to a wonderful family and uplifting friends, and a Savior, Jesus Christ I am happy. I rejoice in every moment because my perspective is eternal. I know that the Lord is watching over us because he blesses us daily!
I feel so blessed because one of my friends from high school that isn't a member just wrote me today and told me that she has a baptismal date for the 25th of October! She is so excited and has been so prepared to be baptized! She is going to be so blessed and never regret this decision! I am super excited!
Mom, I am so happy for her! Jason knows her too! He was actually in the discussions with her at University of Utah and they are in the same BOM class!!!
So we found a new family this week that lives like super far away.. 45 min! You have to take a bus up the mountain, and then hike over some lava fields and a forest to get to their house. When we asked then who else could listen to us, they replied... well we don't have any neighbors! hhahaha :)
![]() |
| Going to the house of Cristina (in the forest!) I had my sierra wireless bag because I was headed out on exchanges after the lesson! |
![]() |
| timer... |
![]() |
| worked! |
![]() |
| German... returned missionary in the ward |
![]() |
| J_____ E____ |
Life is good!
Elder Quinn





No comments:
Post a Comment